Google+ page owners are able to invite additional people to manage a page. This enables people (other than the page owner) to update and manage content on the page. Only an owner can delete the page, or add or remove managers, however, a manager may remove themselves from a page.
To add a manager to a Google+ page:
- Log in to your Google Account
- Go To Google My Business and choose the page you’d like to manage.
- Click the gear icon next to your business name and choose Settings.
- Click the Managers tab in top navigation menu.
- Click Add manager, enter their email address or invite by profile, and click Invite.
This page displays all currente managers as well as people who have been invited to become managers. When a manager invitation is accepted, the owner of the page will be notified via email. The owner and all managers can view the names and email addresses listed on this page.
You can find out more about Google Business Page Owners & Managers