The announcement of a Trans Tasman Bubble to go ahead from 19 April 2021, means that Australia is finally opening up again to International tourists…. but it also means Australian Travellers now have Overseas Travel options….
Great Opportunity for QLD Tourism
With 3 of the 5 most searched destinations on Expedia in New Zealand being for Queensland destinations, Queensland Tourism Operators are probably set to benefit most from NZ tourists …. and with the winter months coming on, many New Zealanders desperate to travel (and Australian Travellers from the colder southern states for that matter) will find the sunnier and warmer destinations of Tropical Queensland irresistible….
Competition for QLD Tourism will be Fierce
However, because Australian Tourism Operators are desperate for International Tourists, competition amongst QLD Tourism Operators will be FIERCE…
Australian Tourists will also finally have overseas travel available as an option, so Australian Travellers who would otherwise have been limited to travel within Australia may very well consider New Zealand as an alternative holiday destination.
QLD Tourism Operators are already ramping up marketing campaigns and clamoring to be noticed by New Zealand and Southern State visitors. With the opportunity to finally receive Overseas Visitors they are desperate to have their destination stand out from the rest.
Showcase Your Travel Destination with a Virtual Tour
A Virtual Tour is a great way to showcase what you have to offer and have it stand out from the crowd – particularly for potential visitors trying to work out Where to go, Where to Stay, and What to Do on their “tropical holiday” in winter.
Virtual Tours offer a range of unique benefits which make them much more effective than traditional Photos and Video at showcasing and promoting tourism-based activities and events :
- Innovation – Offer a very impressive “wow” factor – particular when coupled with aerial imagery
- Connectivity & Accessibility – Provide a spatial awareness which is not possible with most other forms of marketing. Virtual Tours can be used by anyone with internet access via a variety of devices (mobile, desktop, VR Headset)…
- Experiential & Interactive – Offer an “experience” based interface, where users get to Interact and actually participate. This provides a level of emotional attachment not available through traditional media (photos and video)
- Inspirational – Offer a “taste” of the experience and provide insights into what is on offer, which very often results in a “I want to see more” moment.
- Recycle – Virtual Tours are able to incorporate and reference existing content (information, Photos, Video, Stories, Links, Audio, etc…) .
- Extendable – can very easily be updated, modified and improved to update or add extra activities and experiences
What Does it Cost ?
Costs will vary depending on the location, the size and layout of the area/s you want covered, and the features/functionality that you’d like to include… Prices start from as little as $100 for a single 360° panosphere up to thousands of dollars for large sophisticated standalone virtual tours.
We would typically be able to provide a ballpark figure once we have spoken to you, but may need to undertake a site visit to provide you with a formal quote.
Typically a Virtual Tour would be available for you to start using to promote your Tourism Destination or Activities within just 7 days of the photoshoot.