Virtual Tours, 360° Photos and 360° Video offer unique, innovative and interactive marketing opportunities to promote Prestige residential properties – particularly those with potential National or International Interest.
Because of the extra effort and cost associated with using a Virtual Tour as a part of a Real Estate Marketing Strategy, we would normally not recommend them for the average residential property. However, for prestige properties – including
Virtual Tour Benefits
Virtual Tours (and 360° Photos, and Video) offer a set of unique benefits which make them extremely effective at showcasing and promoting prestige properties :
- Innovation – Offer a very impressive “wow” factor (particular when coupled with aerial imagery)
- Connectivity & Accessibility – Provide a spatial awareness which is not possible with most other forms of real estate marketing. Virtual Tours can be also be viewed by anyone, anywhere, with internet access – via a variety of devices (mobile, desktop, VR Headset)…
- Experiential & Interactive – Offer an “experience” based interface, where users get to Interact and actually participate. This provides a level of emotional attachment not available through traditional photos and video
- Inspirational – Offer a “taste” of the property which can not be provided via photo/video and give insights into the unique features of this property – which very often results in an “I want to see more” moment.
- Recycle – Virtual Tours are able to incorporate and reference existing marketing content (information, Photos, Video, Stories, Links, Audio, etc…
- Extendable – can very easily be updated, modified and improved to update or add extra photos and features
- Saleable Asset – The Virtual Tour can be passed on to the
buyer aspart of the sale… so they can show off their new acquisition to friends and family.
The Tabs below provide examples of different ways that 360° Imagery could be used for showcasing prestige residential properties :
Standalone Virtual Tours are often one of the most effective ways to promote
- Custom Icons
- Menu Navigation
- External Links
- a variety of Hotspots and popup capabilities (e.g. Photo, Gallery, Video, Audio)
- and much much more.
Click and Drag an image to move around
See serendipity.panoview.com.au for Full Screen version
See skyview.panoview.com.au for Full Screen version
See lescapade.panoview.com.au for Full Screen version
Aerial 360° Panospheres provide a unique “overhead” perspective on a property. The best quality aerial photos consist of multiple photographs taken with a drone or UAV and processed to create a single high quality 360° aerial photo.
Aerial 360s offer a unique way to show a large area and, when incorporated into a virtual tour, offer a fantastic framework for showcasing how your p
Click and Drag an image to move around25,000+ Views in 10 months
Virtual Tours published to Google are directly available via Google Search and Google Maps, and can be embedded into a website, social media.. or emailed as a link. However
Click and Drag an image to move around
Individual 360° Photos (
Click and Drag an image to move aroundOver 100,000 views per year
Many Realtors are familiar with (or have at least come across) “Matterport” based Virtual Tours, as these types of tours have been used fairly extensively within the Real Estate Industry.
The technology we use and recommend is similar in some ways to Matterport, but provides a great deal more flexibility and control.
Some of the restrictions imposed by Matterport tours are :
- Must be hosted on Matterports servers
– our solution can be hosted anywhere or even run from a laptop or USB
- Must have Matterport and Developer branding
– our solution allows you to use your own logos/branding and you can choose whether or not to identify the platform/developer
- Little or no Image editing capabilities (which is why you often see the ugly Matterport camera/tripod in reflections
– our solution allows for individual editing of images, to remove elements you’d rather not to show, or add in elements that you wish were there
- Limited Styling options – i.e. little or no control over styling and Navigation/Hotsopt icons
– our solution allows you to use whatever you want for icons
- Limited Functionality – pretty much every Matterport tour you see is the same – which is great for consistency, but makes it impossible for you to stand out from the crowd
– our solution is fully customisable with an almost endless variety of feature options.. e.g. autorotation, external links, logo/branding, Image/video popups and overlays, many navigation/menu options, background audio, Automatic (random) slideshow… and many more…
What Does it Cost ?
Costs will vary depending on the location, the size and layout of the area/s you want covered, and the features/functionality that you’d like to include… Prices start from as little as $100 for a single 360° panosphere up to thousands of dollars for large sophisticated standalone virtual tours.
We would typically be able to provide a ballpark figure once we have spoken to you, but may need to undertake a site visit to provide you with a formal quote.
The Virtual Tour would typically be published and ready for you to use to promote your property listing 5-7 days after the photoshoot.