You’ve probably encountered virtual tours of other businesses when searching Google or Google Maps (perhaps your competitors)… But how do you go about organising a virtual tour of your own.
Business Photos and 360° virtual tours are available to all Australian businesses and the process is remarkably simple.
- Search for a Trusted Photographer in your area (see Trusted Photographer FAQs)
- Choose which photographer you would like to use
- Contact the photographer and discuss your requirements
- Determine a price (this will depend on the size and location of your business)
- Book in a date for a Photo Shoot (See Photo Shoot FAQs)
Once the photo shoot is complete the photographer will do some post processing of the photos and then submit them to Google for optimising and stitching together into your virtual tour. Once this is complete (usually within weeks), your virtual tour will automatically become available for anyone using Google to search for your business
Note: if there are no trusted photographers in your area, business owners can apply for photo shoot via Google.